C. F. Reames Classroom Guidelines
General C.F. Reames Class Guidelines
*BELL TO BELL, ACTIVELY AND MEANINGFULLY ENGAGED STUDENTS
- Attendance will be taken at the start of each period and recorded.
- All students will have daily planned activities to work on as soon as they walk in the door while hall monitoring and attendance is being completed.
- Daily lesson plans should be plainly identified and be placed in a visible location.
- Students should all be involved in learning from bell to bell.
- Only one student at a time should be allowed to go to the restroom. These students must go to the restroom assigned to your class location. Students must have a restroom pass.
- Any students in the hall must have passes.
- Computer class students should not be in “games” unless the games are related to instruction.
- In general food and drink should not be allowed in any classrooms.
- The gymnasium is not to be used by Charter and PLC classes. Bridge Acadamy classes may use the gymnasium for instructional purposes.
- Students should remain seated until the final bell.